1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Modulus Q5 Bridge and Graphite Nut Blank Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by inthebassclef, Feb 18, 2017.

1. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Price:
    So I have for sale a some what unique item. It is a bridge for a Modulus Qw5. However, as all Mod Fan boys know the Q5W (wide) is the same neck as the Q6. So, that leads me to the nut blank. I bought this to either place on a Q5W or if I could not find one I liked I wanted to take a Q6 and convert it to a wide 5 by swapping the bridge and cutting a new nut. Thus this is a complete conversion kit if you so wish to. I simply have not had the time and funds to complete the purchase of either a Q5W or Q6. So I am just trying to pass it along for a good deal as I got it at a good deal.
    I am offering this sale as the complete kit including the bridge, nut, and screws for $75 shipped
    Payment via paypal. Please PM with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. Thats a Hipshot A-Style bridge.

3. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    Yes it is. It is the direct fit for Modulus Q5W and Q6 basses

4. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    what's the string spacing? I see that the rollers might be adjustable? Thanks

5. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    Hi,
    They adjust from 20mm to 21.5mm

6. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    wow, that wide. I was looking for something around 19mm.
    Thanks

7. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    No worries. Yes the only option then for modulus is the last couple of years before they went under they made 19mm spaced for custom orders

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021