1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

mtd kingston artist under 500?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RevengeGoose, Mar 21, 2009.

1. RevengeGoose

RevengeGoose

Oct 21, 2007
    hi i've been looking on the net for a kingston artist 5 string for under 500 bucks. are these not produced anymore ?

2. Buogon

Buogon

Feb 2, 2009
    New Jersey
    I think i saw one at daddyjunkymusic.com for under $400
    It looks like a kingston i know it is used.

3. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    I paid $425 for mine (used).

2452381327_2ddf7a1204.

4. RevengeGoose

RevengeGoose

Oct 21, 2007
    yeah but im having issues finding one. found one on musicgoround. are they reliable

5. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    Gotta love that picture, Dave :D

Glad to see you're still rocking yours.

Great basses, Mike really put a lot into making them top notch. I'd say he succeeded. Reliable? Absolutely.

And yes, they're still being made. They're closer to 800 new, though. Even used, 400 is gonna be tough to find. Keep an eye on the classifieds here, you might find one.

6. tbone409

tbone409

Feb 17, 2007
    kenosha, wi
    you must come from a classical background! i thought i was the only person who played RH like that:rolleyes:

7. Thats one hell of a bass face

8. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    I actually play like that too, although I didn't ever play classical guitar. It's just what felt comfortable to me, especially since I do a lot of chord work. Flamenco styles generally feel wonderfully natural to me. /derail, sry myb looolzZz!!1!1:p

9. ezstep

ezstep

Nov 25, 2004
    north Louisiana
    Reliable? No doubt. Never had an issue with mine. Love the neck. No, I LOVE the neck.