1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Multi-instrumentalist from Lenzburg, IL

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by epicowner, Jan 16, 2017.

1. epicowner

epicowner

Jan 16, 2017
    Sup y'all! I'm Mike, I'm 58 as of 1-17, and have been playing music since 1967 at age 9, and bass since 1974. I've owned over 50 instruments from brass to synths to guitars to basses, most notably an ARP AXXE, a 1966 Fender Precision bass, 3 Rickenbacker 4001's, 3 Gibson Thunderbirds, and at least 10 70's Fender Precisions over the years!

Currently playing a 1996 Alembic Epic, hence my screen name and avatar, which features a sexy bubinga top and ebony fingerboard!

Here's a rare one (pictured below, me upper right), a 1976 Gibson Limited Edition Bicentennial bass in black with pleather-covered pickguard and built-in wireless! My first brand new bass bought in 1977, for $550 and tax from Ye Olde Music Shop in Marissa, IL, home of Bob Heil and Ed Bigger! Any old customers here?

Attached Files:

2. Sorry the GAS bug bit you. Looks like you really have it bad. ;)

Chime in I look forward to your comments.

3. NigelD

NigelD Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Welcome Aboard!