1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Muse goofing around...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Fassa Albrecht, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Not too sure where this is supposed to go but here goes.

Found this on another website, and I thought it was great.

Basically Muse played a show called Quelli Che and basically for a joke decided to lip-sync so they could goof about and swap instruments.

So you have Dominic Howard on vocals and bass (a LH one as I notice), Chris Wolstenholme on guitar/keys, and finally Matt Bellamy on drums.

Here-
    :bassist:

2. B.C.

B.C. Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Indiana
    This is in responce of them being told they had to Lip Synch for the show. Since Muse lives on performance, they still wanted to give a show.

Amazing :D

3. RonSound

RonSound Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 24, 2008
    owner: RonSound effects and repairs
  4. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I remember the iron maiden one, man that was funny. but so is this! Thanks!

5. Fullmetal

Fullmetal

Oct 18, 2008
    United kingdom
    I read about it, just watched the video now. Now THAT is funny! Matt Bellamy just seems to be taking the piss on purpose, going nuts on the kit.

6. link removed :(

7. xzzy

xzzy

Mar 6, 2009
    youtube routes around the damage:

If that one gets deleted, just do a search for 'muse quelli che' and you'll get a bunch of hits.

8. Wild_Cat

Wild_Cat

Feb 14, 2009
    Montréal, QC
    That's hilarious. I love Bellamy's "painfully obvious fake drumming" special moves. :D