My Basses (pics)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by The Hammer, Jun 13, 2005.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer

Jul 13, 2004
    I took some pics of my basses for my homeowners insurance and I thought that I would post them
    L-R Larrivee' ABG, Pedulla Thunderbass 8 string, Alembic Mark King Custom 5 string, Status Stealth 5 string, Mouradian CS-74, Aria Pro SB-900, Warwick Thumb 5 string
  2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Wow! Amazing collection, I love the Alembic on the far right.
  3. Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    How do you find time to enjoy all of those? Really nice collection! I especially like the Alembic Mark King, the Status and the Pedulla.
  4. JoeyZ

May 9, 2005
    you own quite a few basses...all of which are quite nice....Although im not feelin the Status Stealth 5 string or the Mouradian CS-74...
    Awesome collection otherwise!!!
  5. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Nice!! Love the Mouradian!!
  6. Futurehead

Jun 9, 2005
    As an owner of only 1 bass (me good old Fender P-Bass) this makes me a tad jealous, someday I'm hoping to have a collection such as yours. How long did it take you to accumulate all of them?
  7. What a collection

8. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    What alembic on the far right?
  9. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    I stopped looking as soon as I saw the Status 5 headless :eek:

Now I've got gas, and its not from the tacos I just ate.
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer

Jul 13, 2004
    I've been playing for about 23 years and its only been lately that I have been able to afford a nice collection. From 1982 until 1996 I played an Aria Pro II that I had bought used. I got the Warwick in 1996, the Pedulla in 1997, the Larrivee' in 1999, the Alembic in 2003, the Mouradian in 2004 and the Aria Pro II(a 1978 I got off eBay) and the Status in 2005. I was using the Warwick and the Alembic as my main basses until I got the Status. Now I am thinking about selling the Pedulla and the Warwick to thin the herd out a little as I really don't need 3 five string basses.
  11. The Hammer

The Hammer

Jul 13, 2004
    My band practices about 2-3 times a week. I have the 5 strings tuned to ADGCF and I alternate them for certain songs. The Mouradian and the Aria are tuned EADG and I use them for certain songs as well. The Warwick and the Pedulla aren't getting much love so I am thinking about letting them go
  12. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    Very cool idiosyncratic collection.
  13. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    I've wanted a Mouradian ever since the bass player for Extreme played one (a girl I liked thought they were the greatest...)
  14. The Hammer

The Hammer

Jul 13, 2004
    Pat Badger worked in Jim Mouradian's guitar shop building them with Jim and his son before he played in Extreme. He is playing a CS-74 at the tribute concert for Freddy Mercury and Nuno Bettencourt is playing the guitar version.
  15. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  16. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    Ineed one bass and he have 7 amazing basses..... :rollno:
  17. Cliff Bordwell

Cliff Bordwell Commercial User

Jan 6, 2004
    USA , Orlando , Florida
    Owner of CB BASSES
    I would say that you like a little of everything! :p
  18. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Hey all I meant Aria.

How did I fail you Cliff?!
  19. Cliff's was an Aria Pro II, I'm sure he'd forgive your mistake... this time!

VERY nice collection of basses there. Since they are insured, you ever thinking about having a "house fire" and then a "garage sale" ? :hyper: