Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

my dog

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by VIHBASS, Jan 13, 2004.

1. my dog was hit by a car sunday night ,i searched all night and finally found him at 11 am monday morning,his condition is not good,hes in a animal hospital with tubes and all types of meds he has a punctured lung and some serious head trauma,please keep him in your prayers i have been going the extra mile for this dog hes a very cool dog and i dont want to loose him,hes a black lab named diesel

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

Good luck and sorry to hear of your situation.:(

3. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I hope your dog is okay. Nothing is worse than seeing an animal you love injured.

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Oh man, best wishes for all. I lost my dog recently, it is really tough.

5. Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about this! I used to have a black lab, she too was hit by a car, but didn't make it (she somehow got out of the house when we were gone and wandered to the freeway). Your dog is in my thoughts, it sucks to lose a dog and I don't want it to happen to you.

6. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    my prayers are with you..

my dog ran off Sunday afternoon... she usually comes back after about an hour.. drove all around and couldn't find her. :( I hope some kind family invited her into their house, because it's going down to -26F tonight!

peace.

7. Good luck Diesel :(

Sorry to hear this VIH

8. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Freaky coincidence here. The people that live above us have a dog named Diesel (he's a beagle). He ran off after being hit by a car. We found him down at the beach 8 days later lookin very thin but otherwise OK. That was a few weeks ago and he's now fully recovered.

I believe in the power of positive thinking - Your Diesel will be fine. He's tough!

9. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    I sure hope Diesel pulls through.....he is in my thoughts!

10. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    -will do VIHBASS, best wishes.

11. Very sorry to hear this, VIH. I will say a prayer for your dog. I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery.

Look up. :)

Mike

12. im sad today, diesel passed away,this all began last sunday evening, i had high hopes ,diesel was one of those special dogs that would be waiting for me when i came home from work he would follow me wherever i went around my house ,he had so much energy, sometimes i would take him to work with me,he brought out the best in me,and i loved him so much
    peace
    frank

13. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Frank,

Sorry to hear about your loss. It is always tough to lose a close friend.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

14. I can't express how sorry I am, Frank. :(

That just stinks.

Hang in there, buddy.

Mike :(

15. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that. He's in a better place now.

16. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    You are a prime example of what a troll is. You just ruined a good thing for yourself. This isnt a warning , you will be banned, sooner or later. My guess is sooner.

17. ignoring Albini_Fan's idiocy, we all feel for you and your loss.

18. Sorry to hear about the loss. It sucks horribly to lose a pet.

19. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I'm so sorry to hear of his passing, man it sucks. It sure seems that this has been going around a lot. Be glad you got to enjoy him while he was here.

20. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Frank -

Man, I'm really sorry to hear about Diesel.

:(

I hope that sooner than later the happy memories of the time together crowd out the pain of his passing.