Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My First Post

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by sevenorchids, Feb 26, 2006.

1. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

What a fantastic community I have stumbled on. I've actually been a member for a while but haven't posted yet until now. I am very glad that I found this place and it has rekindled my need/want to play bass again.

I've been playing bass off and on since 1985. I have been in two bands during that time, which probably took up about 10 years between the two. The rest of the time was spent writing and recording music, just not necessarily playing it on the bass. Bass is my only true instrument, although I can pick around on a guitar and play some keyboards. Up until recently, I hadn't picked up a bass in a couple of years, while concentration on some studio recording. I came across this place while researching Spector basses after getting the itch to play again and haven't missed a day of playing since.

Anyway, that's my story. Looking forward to many posts and muh, much learning...

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    [​IMG]