1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD My OVNIFX Smoothie for your Diamond BCP1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Killens84, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Killens84

Killens84 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Mississippi
    Price:
    I'm looking to trade my mint condition OVNIFX Smoothie compressor for a mint condition Diamond BCP1 bass compressor. I'll do the trade only if your Diamond is in mint condition, and it still has the polarity-reversing adapter (red cable) and the 18V power adapter that come with it.

My Smoothie is the most recent version. They are very in-demand right now, due to their current unavailability. Please do not offer to purchase the pedal, or offer any other trades. Unless I can do a trade for a Diamond, I'm more than happy to keep using my Smoothie. PM me if interested.

OVNIFX Smoothie.

2. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    You'll regret this... :whistle:

3. Killens84

Sep 3, 2008
    Mississippi
    Why's that? I've played the Diamond, and thought it was fantastic as well. They're both amazing.

4. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    I was only being facetious, honestly; I'm sure the Diamond is just as great as well. Do consider though that If you ever decide to get the Smoothie again, you'd be waiting a very long time to see one pop up (only 120 made).

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  5. Killens84

Sep 3, 2008
    Mississippi
    I had a local guy with a Diamond who said he'd be willing to trade compressors for a few weeks, just so I can spend more time with a Diamond to see which one I like better. And if I decide I like the Smoothie better, he'll swap it back with me. So I'm probably going to go that route for the time being.

loopee and Ricky Caboverde like this.
  6. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Resurrecting and old thread here. I wish people would finish up their thread with their findings. So which was it for you? Diamond or smoothie?

Jeff O'Connor and loopee like this.
  7. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    And I'll try again. Please finish this thread.

loopee likes this.