1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD(New to me) Verellen content

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BigBobbyBass, Nov 14, 2018.

1. BigBobbyBass

BigBobbyBass

Jan 23, 2015
    20181014_140301. What I've got here is a small box Verellen meatsmoke 200w powered by 4 6550s w/reverb. My first tube amp in a long time and since I bought, my class d has seen no action. It sounds incredible through both my Barefaced cabs(610&Bigtwin2). A friend of mine is hooking me up with some NOS GE power tubes and I'll be rolling the pre's when I get a free moment. Anyhoo, thanks for looking. 20181014_140301. 20181014_140301. 20181014_140301.

2. Frodolicious

Frodolicious Supporting Member

May 29, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    That is beautiful. I'm currently saving up for a Meatflip, just seems so awesome. I'd love to hear your thoughts once you get going on it

BigBobbyBass likes this.
  3. BigBobbyBass

BigBobbyBass

Jan 23, 2015
    I've had it a month or so, just haven't been on TB lately. I freaking love it. I'm still getting used to the fender-style eq, but it sounds awesome with the eq all over the place.lol. I play in a loud band, so I get to push it quite a bit and it glorious. Totally different animals through my two cabs, which gives lots of tonal options.

Frodolicious likes this.
  4. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania

Awesome!

***Club Verellen*** - Part Deux

BigBobbyBass likes this.