NBD! American Professional Precision Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tazziedevil, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Tazziedevil

Tazziedevil

Apr 2, 2019
    Tasmania
    So after a lot of perseveration and debating on which P Bass to get (see this thread for details (What's REALLY the difference between all the different P-Bass models?)

I decided on a Player Series after test playing a few, even though it didn’t feel quite as good or sound quite as good I didn’t think it it was worth an extra 1,000AUD for the Professional, which just felt great and exactly the tone I chase with just the tone knob.

Enter my Fiancée, who told me to get the instrument I liked better. “You’ll have it for what, 10 years at least? A thousand over 10 years is nothing really if it’s the bass you like” she said.

So I did it! Picked up this beauty brand new today. Just need to string it with flats; I should get that done in the next week or two. Flat wound strong recommendations thread to come!

I’m pretty stoked! F62DB350-3E43-4715-8B23-43495A6DFA25.jpeg 0DAC4C9F-E4BD-4D19-9DC0-E4A96C18DFC5.jpeg 08A2D6B4-D94D-49D9-8FC1-DE68CCEFBF49.jpeg

2. I have the same and I'm really happy with it.

3. Tazziedevil

Tazziedevil

Apr 2, 2019
    Tasmania
    That case itself is amazing!

4. NikosP75

NikosP75 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Astoria NY
    Enjoy it. It looks awesome. I am expecting mine to arrive Thursday so I know the feeling.

5. Wisebass

Wisebass

Jan 12, 2017
    Lost in Space
    Hi Tazziedevil :)

Clever! :thumbsup:

Happy NBD!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

greetings

Wise(b)ass