NBD Fender Dimension mim standard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by maxoges, Oct 9, 2017.

1. maxoges

maxoges

Aug 23, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I just bought this at an online auction. I got a good price. I can't find any reviews or opinions on the bass online. Any mim passive Dimension owners here?

I think it plays great.

It seems to be out of stock everywhere in Europe. Seems to discontinued at the Fender website.

Here are the specs (from amazon)
    • A Fender designed Standard Dimension humbucking bridge pickup serves up punchy, articulate tones with plenty of projection elegant look that's all its own
    • Players will appreciate the fast play and high performance of a maple neck, complete with a 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with medium jumbo frets
    • The Standard Dimension offset body design is not only balance, but also offers remarkable playing comfort
    • Two knurled chrome knobs deliver dedicated volume and tone control for the discerning bassist seeking perfectly dialed-in signature sound

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022