NBD for 'Poops & Giggles' BC Rich Eagle

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TonyP-, Apr 18, 2020.

1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Hello Gang

I pretty much already have the best basses I could use already.
    I mean, I have my own signature.

So why the cheap hunk of whatever...With all the obvious glued pieces in the body ect...
    Why bother ;)

For Nostalgic reasons...My first bass teacher had one Dave Buda and I always liked that shape. Its the most conservative BC Rich by far.

I will most likely change the pickups to Dimarzio Model Ps (Like the old Eagles) and change the
    bridge to a Schaller.

Before some asks if I will end up adding all those funky phase switches like the older Riches the answer is no lol :smug:

I will do the fret work myself and give it some new life...

Cheers
    View attachment 3792012

Rezdog, Huge, Dr. Cheese and 2 others like this.
  2. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Nice!!!!!

You gonna leave it natural?

(You know you want all the funky switches.... :cool:)

TonyP- likes this.
  3. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    What up Stud...:thumbsup:
    There is distinct possibility that it could get a Nordstrand 2 band preamp.

I have great success matching the Nordstrand 2 band with the Dimarzio Model Js.

two fingers likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2021