1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Need Advice on CL

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassman700, Jan 26, 2012.

1. bassman700

bassman700

Nov 6, 2011
    Alright so I got this epiphone thunderbird with hardshell case for $200 a while back, didn't like it much, so i put an ad on CL.. Well i just got a response. A guy wants to trade his BC Rich Son of Beast, an Ipod touch, and a compound bow with "about 20 arrows".. I will probably try to sell all of his stuff on CL right away, so should I go for this? What do you guys think?

Oh and he said te compound bow was a Pse highcountry if that helps at all..

2. As long as the BC Rich sells, it sounds like a good deal(depending what type of ipod/bow/etc)

3. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    When it comes to selling items, I suggest you stick with what you know. You aren't looking for a trade and only looking for 200 bucks. Tell the guy to sell his stuff and give you the cash. Even if you get a few bucks more in the end, will it be justified? Your time is valuable.

4. Basicly....

5. I used to teach archery professionally i can tell you pse is a high quality brand with good resale.