1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need legal support in the USA

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by will4bass, Sep 12, 2020.

1. will4bass

will4bass

Sep 1, 2011
    Hello. My name is Willem de Koning, I am from The Netherlands and I am looking for someone who us able to assistme with taking legal action in order to get an expensive Alembic bass which is mine sent to me. It is a long story, I can back everything up, but in it comes down to the fact that some guy in Strassbourg and/or Bennett Colorado (I have his full name and addresses, FB account etc) has a bass that is mine which he promised to send to me many moons ago but sofar he didn’t do it and since about 7 weeks he stopped replying totally. I am dealing with this gentlemen for almost 2(!) year now, I trusted him with selling an expensive Fodera bass for me in the first place. After many promises of the bass being sold ‘fir sure’ he didn’t manage to sell it and I agreed with a trade against an Alembic. After another while of not selling this Alembic I asked the guy in February 2020 to send the Alembic to me. He made be believe without any backup thst the vass was missent by USPS and took a long while to get back, but he confirmed he gad it back and woukd send it to me but he still didn’t do it till now and I think it would help if someone in the USA could put some pressure with a letter that has legal value. It goes without saying I am prepared to pay for this. I have been a sucker that trusted someone who I obviously shouldn’t have trustedand I want justice now.
    Thanks for your considerations.
    Willem

2. Axtman

Axtman Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    How did you pay for the bass?

3. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    I am an attorney, but you are better off finding one who is admitted in Colorado. You can PM me if you want for more information, but see if there are bar associations there.

MYLOWFREQ likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021