1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need quick response (1x12" cabinets!!!)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Diddii, Jul 18, 2007.

1. I here you TB'ers sometimes talk about cabinet have good High, mid or lows.

Can you tell me something about these cabs?

Markbass traveler 12"
    Eden 12"xlt
    Ampeg 12"

I'm looking for a cab that gives a good low-end and high.

2. wingnut

wingnut

Apr 18, 2007
    Las Vegas Nv.
    I've never played an Eden, I had a Markbass 210 traveler twice and they weren't reliable (I've heard they have improved though) The best 12" I ever owned was an Ampeg with back to back 12's in it. Right now I just picked up an EA CXL112 and it sounds awesome. I will say that Markbass customer support is top notch, and I've heard good things about EA's customer support.

3. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    Of the three listed i would take the Eden. it's all personal preference any way

4. RADUB1

RADUB1

May 11, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I have a pair of the eden 112's. They are very aggressive (VERY VERY PROMINENT MIDs). I think they are great when I mix them with my 210xst. Alone, I think they lack a lot of bottom end you may be looking for. Even though they do go fairly low, it gets lost with all the mids in there.