Need some ideas!! HELP..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by devil259, Jan 23, 2005.

1. devil259

Feb 13, 2004
    I am doing an interactive project.. the topic is to "invent" anything that haven't been invented..and i can only use the technology we are having now... so any ideas wat should i invent/create?
  2. wingnutkj

Mar 27, 2003
    The pocket-sized inflatable drumkit.
  3. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Ham flavored soap

Something my son came up with...I was so amused by the surreality of the idea that I used it for an instrumental title.
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    re-chargeable light bulb.

5. hetsscaryguy

May 22, 2004
    a system to stream college lectures on the internet. or even better still to mobile phones. i might be considering this as a final year project for my course (computer science). all the technology is there, it just needs a little bit of work.
  6. My thought.....a machine that transfers ducks thoughts into humans. We ducks shall take..................Huh? Yeah that is a good idea. :ninja:
  7. devil259

Feb 13, 2004
    ah thanks everyone..i will think about it. anymore?
  8. A car that runs on bacon fat?

A semi-perpetual night light?

Rock on
  9. maybe you could invent a forum that isnt overrun by a bunch of idiots asking stupid questions with even more idiotic answers and people quoting eachothers idiotic response to someone quoting someone elses quotes. that would be cool. maybe you could include a self playing bass too. by the way the first idea was in no way referencing your post
  10. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Easy there, slick.

Maybe you should invent some kind of troll repellant, devil259.
  11. ... that's actually a good idea! and... that shouldn't be too hard or, i dont know. but, that just might work for you lol!

12. bluntman_bass

Jul 13, 2004
    Wilcox, NE
    solar powered light bulb :smug:
  13. FenderBassp

Nov 14, 2004

dude about that car well there's already been a car that runs on fry grease from mcdondles and other food places
  14. How bout a 3 in 1 container containing ketchup, mustard, and relish, in separate sections, with a rotating nozzle head?
  15. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Hey, Eric. Do you mean a robe made of waffles, or robes for waffles, to keep them warm, like?
  16. Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    A robe with pockets to put waffles in to keep them warm, as well as keep the wearer warm.
  17. No, I was thinking more along the lines of cutting off that stupid white fat from strips of bacon and just dropping it whole in the engine, where upon it is somehow magically turned into motion!! It's science wonderful?

That last part was sarcastic, by the way.

Rock on
  18. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    What the world needs now... is love. Sweet love.

That's the only thing, that there's just, too little of.