1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need SUB in the Ottawa, Ontario, Canada area!

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by cirrusb2002, Apr 10, 2010.

1. cirrusb2002

cirrusb2002

Nov 1, 2009
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Peavey Cirrus#47, BAM & Versarray, G&L basses, Genz Benz amps
    I'm playing bass in a small pit orchestra, the show is Rent! Show opens April 22 in the town of Perth. It's a small local show, I'm only getting gas money for the gig, but due to a family medical situation, I need a sub!
    If you know anyone who reads & can improvise somewhat, with good ears, contact me ASAP. Fun score, good crew, dedicated amateurs. HELP PLEASE!
    Thanks all!

2. If I were closer, I'd be there!
    I guess they won't pay gas money from Pennsylvania, huh? ;)

3. I'd do it- I just finished a run of "Rent", but I'm on the US East Coast.

BTW, how did you like "Santa Fe", and its ending reprise?

4. cirrusb2002

cirrusb2002

Nov 1, 2009
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    I like the score, it's fun & tunes like "Santa Fe" are neat. A little challenging, but a very very cool tune. Love the feel & vibe.

5. for the production I did kept mis cueing the reprise of Santa Fe, so I had to jump to where ever they went to. But the band covered it well. "La Vie--" was a blast to play- the cast nailed that one down solid. Loved the lyrics to "Seasons of Love", too

6. cirrusb2002

cirrusb2002

Nov 1, 2009
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    There's a lot of very moving music here, both lyrically & musically. The cast is very cool, a lot of hidden talent. Sounds like you had a blast!