1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need to find a certain studio effect

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. Alright, I'm working on a song right now, and I would like to have a certain effect on the vocals, almost like it's in reverse. I can't name other songs that have this effect, but it's the effect thats in the part of a Smashing Pumpkins song "Silver****" (sorry, but thats the name), during where Billy Corgan sings "Bang Bang your dead, hole in your head". Anybody know what this is?
  2. Scott D

    Scott D

    Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    IIRC, it's just basically a short delay.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.