New Bass Day

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bassist Jay, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    IMG_1137.JPG IMG_1138.JPG IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1141.JPG IMG_1142.JPG IMG_1143.JPG IMG_1145.JPG IMG_1146.JPG IMG_1148.JPG Went to the Guitar Center in Englewood, CO. and picked up this beauty. A Guitar Center Exclusive Ernie Ball/Music Man Bongo 5 HH in Barolo Metallic Purple with a Roasted Maple neck. I absolutely love this bass! Definitely added to my keeper for life club.

nateh415, lgrankin, bholder and 5 others like this.
  2. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    Here were the pics they sent me before I made the 3 hour drive.

IMG_0406.JPG IMG_0405.JPG IMG_0404.JPG IMG_0403.JPG IMG_0402.JPG IMG_0401.JPG

nateh415, dtyndall, bholder and 4 others like this.
  3. jd56hawk

jd56hawk

Sep 12, 2011
    The Garden State
    Nice to know one of the big companies offers exciting colors instead of the same old humdrum white, black, sunburst, etc.
    That looks great!
    GC has a nice used one in Candy Tangerine with a matching headstock for $1,299.
    I'd consider putting it on layaway but I'm a 4-string guy.

nateh415 and Bassist Jay like this.
  4. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Awesome, congrats!!

Bassist Jay likes this.
  5. barginkov

barginkov

Feb 1, 2012
    L.I. New York
    Beautiful, I I could find that exact configuration in a Sterling 4 h .I would not be able to resist

6. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    I'm in a Prince tribute, and seriously thinking of reserving one of these from MF. I'm not a fan of the shape, but with that color combo, the natural headstock, and the roasted neck, that bass is dead sexy.

nateh415 and Bassist Jay like this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021