1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Bass Shop - New User Role

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Boombass76, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Boombass76

Boombass76 Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Denmark
    BassCollect Blog & Shop (founder)
    Hi all,

I am actually a long-term member, but I have now officially changed my 'role' and marked myself as a 'commercial user'. I hope this may be the correct forum to post about these changes.

In short, I have just opened an online shop that is dedicated to nothing but BASS :)

Being based in a small country, Denmark, and focusing only on a small portion of the overall MI market, I decided to make it in English and have prices in EUR as well as DDK. I am happy to ship anywhere, but of course this may not be too relevant for you guys based outside of Europe.

I hope that you'd like to stop by the shop and have a look :) Please find it here:

shop.basscollect.com

BC-shop-menu-2.jpg

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Congrats and best of luck with your endeavour.

Boombass76 likes this.
  3. Boombass76

Boombass76 Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Denmark
    BassCollect Blog & Shop (founder)

Just a quick update. We have just become the first authorized Eich Amplification dealer in Scandinavia. The opening order has been placed and is soon to be delivered. So we don't have the gear in stock yet, but it will be very soon :)

In the meantime, you are most welcome to check out the Eich range here:
    http://shop.basscoll...oduct-tag/eich/

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021