1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New guy

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Nolifer, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Nolifer

Nolifer

Apr 14, 2009
    Estonia
    Well, one day long ago I was looking for a bass forum and saw this place but didn't join back then, don't know why.
    Today I started looking for some bass sites again and came upon this place again and thought I'd join this time.
    Anyways, about me, I'm 18, live in Estonia and I got an Ibanez Soundgear bass (don't know the exact model since I bought it as used hardware) that I have owned for about 8 months and most of it's time it has spent in the corner of my room, collecting dust but I still want to learn to play it well, just haven't really been able to dedicate the needed time to practicing it...
    I currently don't own an amp since I can't afford one and just use the subwoofer of my stereo as one at the moment and it does an okay job..
    But yeah, I joined this forum in hopes of getting some good tips and just mingling with the crowd..

So hello to everyone! :D

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Intergalactic Mind Space CA
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    Check out the link in my sig. below for info that may help you get started:

3. Nolifer

Nolifer

Apr 14, 2009
    Estonia
    Wow, that's a lot of info!
    Thanks for setting me up :)

4. etoncrow

etoncrow (aka Greg Harman, the curmudgeon with a conundrum)

Welcome to the new guy from Estonia. I hope you will find this forum to be a great source of information and inspiration.

5. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy

Mar 8, 2009
    California
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
    Hi Nolifer

I just joined a little while back and I'm still spending hours a day digesting all the good info on here.

Welcome.

6. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Intergalactic Mind Space CA
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    You're welcome! Become a supporting member when you can. Good luck.

7. mandela10

mandela10

Apr 16, 2009
    I just signed up about a week ago for bass class, my parents kind of encourages me too, i don't know if i will like it or not, i hope this forum will help me do that.