1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New member.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Rickman1, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Rickman1

Rickman1

Nov 26, 2017
    Virginia
    Hello , I would just like to let everyone know that I am brand new to this site.

nixdad likes this.
  2. The Terror

The Terror

Jun 29, 2017
    Welcome!

3. Rickman1

Rickman1

Nov 26, 2017
    Virginia
    Thanks I appreciate that.

4. Rickman1

Rickman1

Nov 26, 2017
    Virginia
    Are you all talking about you gear?

5. The Terror

The Terror

Jun 29, 2017
    Of course!

Pick a thread and dive in!

6. Rickman1

Rickman1

Nov 26, 2017
    Virginia
    Well , let me start with what gear I use . I play a 2015 Rickenbacker 4003 Mapleglo ,and my amp is a 1994 SWR Readhead. This is before Fender bought them out.

7. Welcome to TalkBass. Our first order of business: If you have a bass, you must post pictures so we can all drool looking at your equipment.

8. The Terror

The Terror

Jun 29, 2017
    There are quite few Rick Heads on this board...All I have is Peavey...

9. Rickman1

Rickman1

Nov 26, 2017
    Virginia
    Ok I can send a pic. It. May be a little dark though. Also , how do I stop all posts going to my email instead of it appearing right in front of me on the forum?

10. Low84

Low84 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    If you don't own a Fender P-Bass with a tortoise pickguard, you may want to find another forum. :smug:

Kidding, of course. Welcome and have fun.

11. RichardW

RichardW

Feb 25, 2016
    near Philly
    Welcome. Lots of very nice, interesting, and thoughtful folks in this community. Enjoy.

12. 4dog

4dog

Aug 18, 2012
    And dont take everything you read here seriously..if it sounds like someone is BS'sing you...they most likely are....and welcome to the mayhem.

13. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Now that I know you have a Ric, I've been given the nod to converse with you...

... Welcome to TB! Serious... no BS... I just got the nod.

14. Rickman1

Rickman1

Nov 26, 2017
    Virginia
    Thanks man.

15. BryanB

BryanB Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome @Rickman1. I recommend you file out the information section of your profile. You can put your information about your gear, interests, and playing situation there. It helps those who might want to respond to any questions you pose on the forum.