New School

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jackmurray, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Hey, I'm moving to a different high school for the last 2 years of schooling. Any advice?

2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I moved to a new school the summer before my senior year in high school and I had a great time. I made a lot of new friends and it was probably my most enjoyable year of high school.

Be yourself and don't be shy. Try to get in with a group that you truly enjoy hanging out with.

brad cook
  3. you have to establish your street cred early. i suggest you stab someone.

4. I think I can handle that. What body part would be best?

Thanks for your advice, it's very reassuring.

5. I was going for the whole make somebody your B****. But ya that stabbing thing works out.
  6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    The body part isn't as important as the tool. It needs to be a shiv fashioned from some every-day item. Like maybe a knife made out of a leather wallet or something.

brad cook
  7. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Don't go through a tramatic event while taking a perscription drug that you later learn has a side affect of SEVERE DEPRESSION

no...I don't recommend that at all.....sure didn't work out well for me....but hey, your mileage may vary
  8. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Join clubs or athletic teams of your interest to meet people. Dont do stupid crap just to get attention.

Wear yellow.
  9. Sharpen a screwdriver and stab the principal in the butt, not only will it get you street cred, but it will be amazingly funny and get your name out there for all the ladies quickly :bassist:

YA !
  11. If you can nail the head cheerleader, you'll be all set.

12. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Wear your bass clef T-shirt. If no one notices, they are
    not worth knowing anyway.
  13. Sounds like a plan.
  14. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    YES! That is a great movie!
  15. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    Isn't this an oxymoron?
  16. dude go break a mob over the principles ass !
  17. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses

Consider going to college.

18. I'd befriend an older Japanese man who own a lot of old cars. After honing your karate skills doing manual labor, you'll not only get the girls...but also be able to enter a tournamanet where you'll meet the leader of a rival gang in the final round. If this happens...crane kick...use the crane kick!!!!

19. Daniel-son ! Where are my french fries ! Eugahh ! Meyagi angry !

you're lucky to be in hs still, I'm having fun with my unclear course outlines ...
  20. Do drugs, have underage sex, get the ugliest chick in your school pregnant and be sure to ruin other peoples lives as well. I suggest smearing your own feaces all over the principals office on the first day, just to show him who really runs the school. Also become a ninja, just so if you manage to get into sh*t you can kill them with your wakazashi or tanto. Stealth helps in sydney too.

and remember, a Dragon in the Handbush if worth 9 in the Asshat!