1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by bradjonesbass, Apr 19, 2006.

1. I'm new to this community, but not to the bass. I've been playing about 18 years. I play fretted and fretless 5-string bass guitars as well as taking on the upright about a year ago. I'm looking to get an EUB in the near future - I'd like a 5-string, maybe an emminence??? I use an SWR Grand Prix preamp (they need to make that again!!) and a QSC power amp. Looking for the right speakers right now, been through a bunch. Maybe Bergantino, maybe Epifani, maybe SWR.

I'm married, one child. I play jazz, funk, rock, gospel, latin and country. I play at Fellowship Missionary Church in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with Triophonic - an experimental trio, and with North River Agents - a jam/alt. country band. I have to be in all three bands to satisfy all my interests. I also freelance standards and country gigs.

Look forward to meeting you all.