1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nice Barman!

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by one, Oct 8, 2006.

1. one

one

Aug 21, 2006
    Boston.UK
    :D
    hey all,

Today i got talking to the barman that i know at the local bowling alley/bar. He knew i played bass and i found out he's into the mastering etc side of music, and he told me that if i got a recording of our band, he would produce/master etc a album for us (as he has 1000's of £ worth of equipment!)

what would produce a good enough quality recording for us to hand to him? how would we do it so we could then upload the live version onto a pc, so we would have a live version and after giving the guy one, a proper recording too? is there any proper recording system we need? would it be better to do all instruments individually or...? (i think he could do the bass himself, by recording 1 bass note and changing the pitch and uploading to a keyboard) but isn't able to record us himslef.

i did search but to no avail, thanks guys!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021