1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Noble Preamp ...lurking on the Web

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by chapito, Jun 21, 2017.

1. chapito

chapito Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2008
    NYC
    IMG_2193.JPG Is this your Noble pre?

I'm currently looking to get one and found it in an odd place. While the seller's explanation of how he acquired the pre could be legit (this world is a strange place), it left me feeling that if its not legit, the owner would be looking for it.

Having a lot of gear myself, I felt compelled to list a 'Maybe Lost but Found' post here thinking the owner or a friend may recognize it.

Again, the seller maybe legit and this was unnecessary.

To avoid any possible opportunists, please be honest and include <if any> details about it. Possible last place seen?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Hubriser

Hubriser Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Boston MA
    Curious where you found it? And what the story was. Used nobles seem to pop up in only a few places from what I've seen, TB classifieds, occasionally reverb(there's one there now actually) and I've seen one on Craigslist in my area a while back as well
    Great preamp I've owned it twice both times regretted letting it go but it's the fastest way to get cash in a jam