1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NoiseNinja in Goldmember!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by NoiseNinja, Feb 1, 2017.

1. NoiseNinja

NoiseNinja Experimental-psychedelic-ambient-noise-drone Banned

Feb 23, 2011
    Denmark
    Helloes!

So finally I decided to become a "real" member of Talk Bass.

So where do you hide the chicks and the drugs?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. I'll never tell.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    NoiseNinja likes this.
  3. NoiseNinja

NoiseNinja Experimental-psychedelic-ambient-noise-drone Banned

Feb 23, 2011
    Denmark
    I guess I might as well add what I wrote in the "The Lounge New Member Thread!!" introduction sticky in the Lounge forum:

Hi, I am NoiseNinja, also known as Jacob Læby or simply Læby, and I'm a bassoholic!

Anyway, I guess if people want to know more about me I cramped about everything there is to say into my Talk Bass profile.

To name some keywords though I am primarily into the more experimental spectra of music, and beside music my hobbies include other art forms and role playing in World of Warcraft.

Here's my beautiful main bass, a visually modded Ibanez Mikro with EMG Geezer Butler pickups installed and a newly added cheap black bridge:

[​IMG]