1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Octavius Squeezer...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Blu bro, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Blu bro

Blu bro

Mar 1, 2012
    Aus
    How come I don't hear anything about the Chunk Systems "Octavius Sqeezer"? Is there anyone who loves/hates this pedal? Is it just too expensive?
    I would have thought it could be compared to the akai deep impact. Am I wrong?

Any input is much appreciated as I couldn't find a heck of a lot about it. The chunk system site was good. But I understand that they are the ones selling it, so of coarse they will make it look attractive.

Thanks

2. Lebowsky

Lebowsky Effects Forum Resident

Mar 18, 2007
    Lausanne, Switzerland
  3. Blu bro

Blu bro

Mar 1, 2012
    Aus
    Thanks. I realised as soon as I had created the thread I should have searched. My bad.

4. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been intrigued by the Squeezer for a long time - I just did a Google search and found these:
    Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer Effect Processor
    Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer Bass Effect Pedal

$239 and $259?! The fact that they contain the Brown Dog and the 00Funk is enough to make either one an awesome deal. I just got an EHX Bi-Filter today; otherwise I'd be all over one of these! Just wanted to give anyone who might be interested a friendly heads-up.

DISCLAIMER:
    I'm not at all affiliated with GC or either of these sales.

Bo0tsy, Blu bro and Driven Crane like this.