Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Official GMAIL INVITES thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DEFELDUS, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Edit by Jazzbo.

My apologies DEFELDUS for hijacking this thread, but I've noticed several similar threads lately regarding Gmail invites. All of who read this thread, please look at my first post below to get some more information. DEFELDUS' original post appears below.

and if so could you send it to defeldus@yahoo.com

EDIT: its all good jazzbo, good idea. and besides, its cool having my own thread stickied :hyper:

2. Don W

Don W

Jan 30, 2004
    East Bay, CA.
    I've got a few left if anyone else is interested. I'll give them away first come first serve if you pm me with an email address. I'll post again when they are all gone.

3. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
  4. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I have six left email me at bassnutz@gmail.com I'll send out invites, and I'll make you a gmail sig that looks like this [​IMG]

If anybody wants one? *shruggs*

5. how do i invite people?

btw, thanks for the invite

6. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
  7. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
  8. I have 5 Gmail invitations if anyone is interested in an account. Respond or send me an email at Cacklingjackyl@gmail.com.

9. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
  10. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Gmail will send you invites. The more you use it, the more invites you'll get. In order to invite someone (if you have any invites) it's better to have them email you at gmail. You need to fill out their info, like name, last name, (real or fake) email address. Then you can send them an invite that way.

11. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    There is already a gmail thread started. HERE

You may have better luck there.

12. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Hello all and welcome to the OFFICIAL GMAIL INVITE thread. Due to the rash of similar threads lately, I've decided it might be more convenient for those interested in receiving Gmail invites, or those with Gmail invites available to give away, if we had one sticky thread up for a little while. I haven't really thought of a formal way to go about this, so I think it would be best if:

- everybody who requests an invite, please post once you have received one and are set up, so that we avoid any confusion.
    - everybody who has invites they're looking to get rid of, please post how many you have, and then subsequently, how many you have left as time goes by and you get rid of some.

Thank you all!

13. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
  14. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
  15. Acephalous

Acephalous

Jul 10, 2004
    Paris
    Yes, 5 left ;)

16. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    I have a Gmail account - How do you get "invites"?

17. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Above your list of messages in your inbox, you have a link that says: Ivite oter people the use Gmail, or something to that effect.