1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ok, yet another new guy...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Tamochantern, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Tamochantern

Tamochantern

Apr 20, 2006
    Decatur, MS
    Hi everyone,

I just joined literally 5 minutes ago. I haven't even browsed the site very much. A little bit about myself...I've been playing bass since I was 14 (16 years). I have played in several different bands and did a little nationnal touring in college. Things have been kinda quiet lately. The last band I was in could only be described as punk, but I am willing (and able) to play anything. Today, I find myself in some kind of folk, pop, jazz, funk outfit, but I'm not arguing. I have a good time with it and that's all that matters. Looking forward to getting to know most (if not all) of you!

:bassist:

2. new_2_bass

new_2_bass

Apr 22, 2006
    im new to this site too. im new to the bass also. i dont know anything about it really.i've been playing for about 3 months, but i don't know anything at all.im starting a band as the bassist and vocals,but im having a lot of problems.any tips?