1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

old noob 2nd time around

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by bayoubilly, Mar 24, 2006.

1. hi, found this place ,lurked soom so here i am. took lessons 25yrs ago. I put the bass down for a minute to chase a girl.she let me catch,marry,have 2 kids.fast forward 20 yrs went into GC and picked up a bass pack.after 4 yrs i now have the squier pack,MIM fender J fretless, MIA fender highway 1 J,a no name used import upright,fernandes nomand ,have a fender jazz bass 24 on order .hartke 3500,xl 4.5 & xl 115.practice 10 hrs awk, study theory 2 hrs a wk,help my son with his squier bronco,and upright practice ,he taking lessons for classical orchestra.help my daughter with violin practice,she taking lessons also. a little encouragement goes a long way.I still find it hard to believe all the resoures that are available today,i'm alway looking for and learning more.

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Hey Billy... it floors me at least 2x a week. Sounds like you've got a touch of GAS with all the gear you've collected... I'm afraid TB won't help you get a handle on that if'n you are looking to not obsess over getting even more gear :bassist:

Welcome to Talkbass!