Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ONGO~~Internet video...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by rulyøngo, Mar 1, 2004.

1. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

I don't care for the vocal side of things but the band is pretty damn good!! :bassist:

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    very high quality video and great playing on your part.
    I got kinda of a Soundgarden type vibe from the sound, dont know if that is good or bad.

the only thing that seemed out of place to me was the guitar solo. heavy riffs for verses and slapping in what i am guessing are the chorus parts, but then a bluesy guitar solo kinda threw me.

all in all very good. Will the video be featured on a televison program?

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Why do you have the screen shot from OS X in quicktime, and then not offer Quicktime as a download option:(

great song though! I dug it :)

The video reminds me of 'judith' from the first perfect circle album, particularly with the setting, the camera angles, and the long haired girl :)

4. thanks for your reviews...

We made the video about two years ago and only played it in a local video station here in Puerto Rico but the video should be playing in Latin MTV in USA...

Thanks again... :bassist:

5. The Drums and bass are great...you really make the song what it is,and you don't over do it.

Great quality video too!

6. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Definitely cool. I really like the meaty last half of the song after the solo.

Cool song, dudes. Keep it up.

7. thanks again guys:::

"the bass is in your face!!!" :bassist:

8. Are you guys big in P.R? :confused: If not I think you should be :)

The states needs bands like you.

9. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I couldn't understand one damn word that came out of your singers mouth!!! :confused:

Really good stuff there. I agree with smash, you need more Lili in the mix. I really like the quick parts. A good video on a low budget.

Your bass playing was very solid. No overkill on the slapping, just the right amount for the tune. Nothing to over the top.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give it a 7.

By the way, who is the kid in the white shirt and tie? Man does he make some funny faces. ;)

10. thanks again for your words... we are still an underground group in Puerto Rico because Rock is not the big thing here, it is sad because we have a lot great bands playing... But we have played various big gigs in the island, so you can say we're almost ready to cross over from being an underground band to a "known" band... Sorry about the lyrics in spanish, but on the next album we have 5 or 6 songs in english...

The guy int the white shirt is the guy who's on the cover of our cd... is sort of a subliminal storyline of the cd cover...

11. A spanish combination of Tool and Soundgarden.

Pretty cool :bassist:

12. thanks again guys, we are planning a US tour next summer...starting in the Florida area, any bassist frm the area???