1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Opinions on Markbass Compressore

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by wshines1892, Nov 29, 2010.

1. I've been considering buying a compressor lately, more specifically the Markbass Compressore. I may be buying into the hype, or I may just get giddy at the sight of tube pedals, but I've wanted this pedal since I saw it. I know the function of a compressor, but I'm not too familiar with the world of compressors and I understand that Markbass has a great reputation.

I'm hoping some of you fine folks could either confirm that this is a fantastic pedal, or recommend a different compressor that you think would be better.

2. Bassmike62

Bassmike62 Punch'n Ooomph !! Supporting Member

Check also this link.

http://www.ovnilab.com/faq.shtml

It's from fellow TBer Bongomania, resident compression guru. Pretty much the reference around here. Very useful link and the last item is a review of different comps, including the Markbass of course.

3. plangentmusic

plangentmusic Banned

Jun 30, 2010
    Manhattan
    If you use the lil mark, it already has some built in compression. I actually like the Boss limiter/Enhancer.