Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Our New site is up and running!!!

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by BassGreaser, Jun 23, 2004.

1. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that our new site is up and running @ www.fabrudies.com :hyper: :D

2. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    feel free to post your thoughts on the site, and the band..

3. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Looks nice but I'm not a fan of sites that throw audio at me unrequested - it slows everything down. I took a quick glimpse once all the images had finally turned up but have to admit that I exited fairly quickly after failing to find the "shut up" button.

It's one situation where a "splash screen" (with a big "Enter Site" link) might be a good idea. Leave the automatic audio there but allow the visitor to turn it on at their discretion on the main page.

Wulf

4. there is a problem with the menu, when you move the curser above one of the icons the one next to it turns into the one you have highlighted. and the music kind of scared the crap out of me when it came on since its 3am and very quiet in my room. Otherwise it looks like an awesome site.

Edit: noticed your problem is that you have the highlighted version of the icon set up to pop up too far to the right.