Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ladros2, Jul 16, 2005.

1. ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    i was once walking through dublin, about half eleven in the morning, through a tunnel of sorts, room for single file only. there's this old woman in front of me pushing a baby in a pram/buggy, don't know what it is in america. she's walking really slowly and some guy behind me is pushing me telling me to hurry up. his friend said nothing, but looked equally impatient. i keep saying i can't and he doesn't stop, so i turn around to tell him to get lost. as soon as i turn around, i get a fist in the face! and another one.

so my friends, a guy, and two girls, one of which fears nothing and could beat the c**p out of alot of guys tries to put a stop to it. so i look up and find seven or so more guys coming towards us, looking to break this up, but they think my friends and i were the aggressors, and these guys for some reason have sticks and the likes!

anyway, my tough (but friendly and hot) friend and the guy eventually get the seven or so to leave as the other holds me back (my logic in these situations is not to fight or harm, but to incapacitate the agressor to avoid injury).

i can't remember the rest, but i took four full force blows to the face, i had braces, which cut the insides of my cheeks.

not a fun morning!
  2. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Ahh, a good old fashioned drug induced hallucination, followed by internet use.
  3. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    what’s up with people provoking crap out of no where past few weeks:/

Hope you feeling better.... as many others i guess:/
  4. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    You HAD braces? When did this take place?
  5. ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    a month or two ago. i'm seventeen. i got them off about a week ago.
  6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    at least they didn't whizz on you.

brad cook
  7. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

You had braces for less than 2 months???
  8. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    dude that sucks
  9. Ah Dublin... ;)

Sorry to hear that. We got our share down here too. I've been the target of random aggression enough time to know what it feels like! Lucky you've got some good friends!
  10. Nothing like that happens in Limerick.........
  11. I can totally relate to your girl/friend Im only small and for a girl and I can easily kick three shades out of most guys.

I had a major scrap with our drummer once, and he couldnt play for a month. Sayng that he did give me a black eye and a bust lip
  12. ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    no, i had them for two years! where did you get two months?
  13. Wasn't there a thread nearly exactly like this about a year ago?