Peavey 260 Standard PA mixer amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Paul LoSchiavo, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Paul LoSchiavo

Paul LoSchiavo

Feb 12, 2020
    I'm trying to locate a manual for the Peavey 260 standard PA mixer amp. The only version I've been able to find includes I/O features mine doesn't have. Anyone have a suggestion for my version?

2. Balog

Balog

Mar 19, 2009
    Everett, WA
    Do you have any pictures of it? Because you don't really give us enough information to determine which version you have.

3. Paul LoSchiavo

Paul LoSchiavo

Feb 12, 2020
    Yes I tried to attach the G**gle pic. Basically it's the same as the pdf user manual portrays it with the exception of the additional input and output jacks seen in the master display. The manual shows an eff ret knob and a rev ret knob flanking the master gain and below that are three input jacks labeled eff.in aux input and ft SW. Then there are three output jacks labeled main, eff. hi, eff. lo. My version has everything else the same except for the aforementioned I/O features. On mine the master volume is flanked by a reverb and a monitor jack. Above that is the reverb bass and treble knobs. The four mixer channels all have the A/B input jacks with the bass and treble plus a volume and a reverb knob. Here I'll try to attach some pics again.

Attached Files: