1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Peavey Cirrus V - Peacock Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Jan 20, 2018.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my very nice Peavey Cirrus 5 string. This bass is in great shape overall. The colour is peacock blue and it is a neckthru design. It features an alder body with a flame maple top. Neck is maple with mahogany stringers and the fretboard is maple. 3 Band active EQ give it amazing tonal options.

Weighs around 9.5lbs.

This bass is a beast. It is in very good condition. The back has some buckle rash on it in the clearcoat only (you can see it clearly in the photos) and the fretboard has some minor discolouration because it has been played. It is a beautiful instrument that is punchy and clear and amazing to look at. Frets are in good shape and truss works perfectly.

Selling for $850 shipped in North America with a generic hardshell case. NO TRADES. I have just purchased a couple new bass's and need to recoup which is the only reason this is for sale.

Attached Files:

PazzoBasso, phillipkregg and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. WaynerBass

WaynerBass Banned SUSPENDED

Jan 12, 2016
    Southwest Florida
    Damn.. that’s a beautiful bass

phillipkregg and RussT like this.
  3. phillipkregg

phillipkregg Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Nicest looking Cirrus I've ever seen. Must be a rare color, never seen that before.

RussT likes this.
  4. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I really want this, alas, I don't play 5 much and money is very tight.

For the sake of curiosity though - what is the string spacing and nut width on a 5 string Cirrus?

5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Hey Tim. Spacing is 17.5 but is adjustable. Not sure how wide you can go but you can get it over 18mm for sure.

Nut width is 1 3/4"

6. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Staying in TO.

7. Still available ?

8. Still available ?

9. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto