No longer available Peavey Millennium Plus 4 Peacock blue w/Bartolini setup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Basspounder, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $750.00
    Strings:
    Peavey Millennium Plus 4 in Peacock blue with a sweet flame top but the back of it looks green in the light and it has a Birdseye maple neck with abalone dot markers and is in great shape. It has some dings, couple of scratches and some surface scratches as well on the front of the bass up by the jazz pickup and below at the g string area most likely from the previous owner who must have been a slapper this is how I received it can't get these to come out in the photos so heads up. I have photographed all and provided photos hopefully I did not miss any. There is a mark at the tip of the head stock and on the D tuner a non- original silver screw was added due to it came without one. This bad boy also has Bartolini pickups and a Bartolini preamp installed and tone and sound of this monster is awesome. The Bartolini setup really improved the sound and tone I had this done on all 5 of my Millenniums. The photos don’t do this bass justice it has a highly flamed top and it looks so SWEET!!!! The reason I am selling her is I have 5 Millenniums and am only keeping 3 of them and this is the 2nd Millennium that needs a new home. Comes with the original hard-shell case but has some mild wear and tear but is in good condition. Here is some more info:

*Solid alder body w/ killer flame maple top
    *Graphite-reinforced Birdseye maple neck fingerboard 8" radius. 35" scale w/21 frets.
    *Hipshot Low Mass Tuners with D-Tuner.
    *Quadra Just Bridge, string through or top load design.
    *Original Peavey hard case included.
    *Bartolini HR-5.2AP/918 with Bartolini Pickups

Here is a link for the Bartolini preamp: HR-5.2AP/918 | Bartolini Pickups and Electronics

Thank you for looking and please no trades still making room to walk. I take PayPal only and shipping is included I use FEDEX to ship (Shipping to the lower 48 USA only). I will consider reasonable offers.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 17.JPG

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Wow.
    I just bought a Millennium JJ otherwise I'd be curious about these beautiful modded ones you have.

pjbassist and Basspounder like this.
  3. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    if u change youre mind about trades I have a sire m7 i am looking to trade

4. Basspounder

Jan 4, 2013
    Thank you for your interest but I am not interested in any type of trades making room to walk.

5. Chace90

Chace90 Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2002
    Denver, CO
    35" scale on a 4 string? Crazy! Beautiful bass

6. Basspounder

Jan 4, 2013
    SOLD!!!!

MycooLeeyun likes this.