1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

pennywise

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by dreadbass, Mar 10, 2008.

1. dreadbass

dreadbass

Dec 8, 2007
    does anybody knows where i can find some pennywise tabs? thanks!

2. Man.

step one

type www.google.com

step two

type pennywise bass tabs

then hit search

come on

3. dreadbass

dreadbass

Dec 8, 2007
    i mean good tabs if you don't think further than google

4. Most of the tabs are from the same sources anyways.

Most of them are pretty good from the days when my band did some PW covers

5. Most of the time, tabs are written by 15 years olds who don't have a good hear and are pretty off.

But, especially with simple punk rock like pennywise, most of the tabs are certainly right and if there are errors I'm pretty sure you can find them yourself by listening to the song.

The best advice I can give you, just sit with your bass and your cd player, and listen to the song, it shouldn't be really hard in most of their songs there are just 3 or four notes strummed a lot of times. you'll develop your hear that way. If you ever want to play in a band one day you don't have the choice, you need to be able to play what you hear without tabs, unless you want to depend on looking where your guitar player puts his hands, wich will never let you write good bass lines.