1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PETA at it Again

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DerHoggz, Nov 26, 2010.

1. That'll probably help...

2. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    Call me heartless but I don't mind that video n/a, it just didn't look like a good meal to me.

3. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    I'll admit, to me, it didn't look very appealing, but I'd still try it. Then again, I'd eat a pigs ass if they cooked it right.

4. A.Diva

A.Diva

Dec 31, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I like a good cut of meat now and again, but that kinda made me want to hurl a little bit. :spit:

Too much stuff going on at one time.

5. stevetx19

stevetx19

Sep 28, 2006
    Denton, Texas

we don't have to all be vegetarians to stop animal cruelty...

6. DizzyExiled

DizzyExiled

Jan 22, 2010
    Chico, Ca

What did the Deaf, Mute, Blind kid with a missing foot due Diabetes get for Christmas?

Cancer.

7. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    What???

8. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

The healthy 49 (at the time) year-old, physically fit, suitable for framing in Joe Boxers bassist got cancer too.

Not for Christmas mind you...it came just in time for my birthday & Thanksgiving.

9. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    So true. Wisdom.

10. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Wow. You're a whole lot of not funny.

11. The cuter they are, the better they taste ^_^

12. A poor standard of slaughtering doesn't make them any less delicious. Though it does shed light on the need for more regulation of how they are slaughtered. Those videos don't turn me off meat at all.

13. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I wouldn't eat that. I don't really like combining my meats more than occasionally wrapping bacon around things. Like bacon wrapped scallops, or bacon wrapped hot dogs or bacon wrapped filet mignon.

14. You forgot "bacon wrapped bacon".

15. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    And bacon wrapped tofu.

16. That reminds me very little of the time my late wife, the blimp, offered to make me a bacon sandwich (grilled cheese were not on the menu). She waddled into the kitchen and came back a little later and said, "There's something wrong with the bacon. It won't separate." I followed her into the kitchen to see what she was talking about. She had opened a package of bacon and dropped it in the skillet without separating it. She had been chopping it into pieces with a spatula. I ended up with a couple of bacon bits sandwiches.

17. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I would think a blimp would better know the inner workings of a kitchen...

no offense

18. Too many restaurants too close to the house for her to learn about cooking.

19. WANT!

20. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Leave it to the guy from KC...