1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Phil Jones Bass Suitace combo + 4B extension cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LanEvo, Jan 21, 2021.

1. LanEvo

LanEvo Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Manhattan
    Price:
    United States
    Part of my moving sale: original Phil Jones Bass Suitcase combo with matching 4B extension cab.

This is my second Suitcase+4B rig. Sold the first rig years ago, which I always regretted. Tried the newer Suitcase ("BG-400") and never bonded with it. It's smaller and lighter than the original, but it's a bit dark sounding and just doesn't have the classic PJB tone. So, I went back to the original model, which has the magic the newer one is missing.

Not gigging these days, so I don't really use this. Pretty heavy for it's size, so I'd prefer not to ship. Located near NYC.

IMG_2930.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2929.jpeg

2. CTC564

CTC564 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Toms River,NJ
    Great price...

3. LanEvo

LanEvo Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Manhattan
    Thank you! Priced it low for quick sale ... which hasn't happened LOL

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021