1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Please identify these pedals before I develop OCD!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mingus Addict, May 10, 2010.

1. Ok, so TB user open_space posted this picture of the pedalboard of Kasabians bassist in the Pedalboards of The Stars Thread.

Mini%20Dib.

In the picture you can clearly see: Octave Multiplexor, Boss DS-1, BMP Tone Wicker, Bass Micro Synth, Boss TU-2

There are two more (maybe three) pedals that I can't identify, and no one viewing the thread seems to be able to either. I'm starting this new thread to get more attention on the subject because, for whatever reason, I really want to know. I'm not even that into Kasabian. I'm just randomly getting OCD on the subject.

2. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    I agree that was driving me crazy too!

3. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Too bad you don't have a higher res pic. The pedal between the BMPTW and the XO BMS looks like a Pulsemonger Mk. 1 to me, but I can't be sure. A lot of small builders are using that layout and enclosure, but the stomp tends to be on the right. Even though it's the wrong color, the Pulsemonger Mk. 1 has the exact same layout. Dunno.

As for the other, I have no idea. That's a huge pedal with two giant knobs... Actually, it kinda looks like a radioshack enclosure, so it might be something he built himself. I'm not familiar with the band, so I can't say what tone he uses that all the other pedals wouldn't account for -- find a fan to get your answer.

4. jetofuj

jetofuj

Jun 16, 2008
    PL
    Pulsemonger has footswitch located in the left corner.

I'd say it might be Death By Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun.

5. Ok so I just looked at the source of the picture, and found this quote, which reveals why it maybe so hard to identify some of these.

6. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    He didn't do that good of a job of blackening them seeing as all but two are really easy to figure out haha.

7. You may be on to something there.

[​IMG]

8. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    darkening pedals like it matters...never understood secrecy.

9. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    "YOU CANNOT SEE MY BOARD GO AWAY!"

lame.

+1 for fuzz gun.
    But that big black one in the top corner....

10. lowmid

lowmid

Feb 2, 2005
    belgium
    The two upper pedals look like green sovtek muffs

11. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
  12. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal