Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Post about cables here..??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by rockstarbassist, Oct 12, 2005.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    If not, Mods feel free to move it...

Just wanted to say I got a brand new shipment in today from Todd over at Pro Cables N Sound. Wow. This stuff is hardcore.

Ordered a 25ft Banana-Speakon and some patch cables for my rack. A 50ft. XLR in orange is in the near future.
    I plan on replacing all my Monster Cables with his top-notch work in the later future.

If you ever need ANY cable work done, contact this guy first! This is my 2nd time to deal with them, and it's been exceptional and ultra-professional from the get-go.

Major props!

Now to go bridge that Peavey amp into my Schroeder and make the neighbors cry!! :hyper: :bassist:

2. cool, i got recommended to www.bayoucables.com, got some kick ass cables from the owner for a really good price! Top quality work too!

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Todd and Patty Kick Butt!

Henry (biker4him) turned me on to them when I was hunting for someone to build me a custom 'Series' cable to run 2x 4ohm cabs @ an 8ohm load with my tube head.

Since then I've became a repeat customer and I'm planning another order shortly for some custom cables to interface with my computer and Sonar :bassist:

http://www.procablesnsound.com/

4. aquateen

aquateen

Apr 14, 2005
    maryland
    +1 for bayoucables

5. Steve Clark

Steve Clark Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Thanks for these links. I've been looking for someone who could build cables in different colours when I am running different basses into a Raven Labs MDB1

6. elros

elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Norway
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    I make all my cables myself. Example.
    Speakon connectors, Klotz cables.

7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Make sure everyone has their crystals in proper orientation, otherwise it can affect your tone.

8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I'm endorsed by JMX cables for some years now. Quality and service have always been excellent. Reasonable prices, too.

9. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF

I plug Todd (PCnS)'s stuff all the time... Even on our band's website... Hoping (haha) for the same in the future! :bassist:

10. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Well, I only wanted to say I make my own cables in a funny way...