1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Post Blackout Sale: Shift-Line CabZone LE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by The Diaper Geni, Apr 10, 2021.

1. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Price:
    $75
    United States
    Post Blackout Pedal Sale!

These are some great pedals at great prices. All pedals work 100%. All will be shipped USPS Priority Mail. My work schedule is kinda wonky lately but I will do my darndest to ship within 24 hours of the PayPal payment being processed.

**SOLD** Grace Designs Alix. Superb clean preamp for electric or upright. IMO, for clean tones, it’s unmatched. I got a good deal so I’m passing it along. $450 shipped.

**SOLD** Sushi Box Slampegg Standard. This is the non-X version with a sub mini tube. I don’t know the difference between the X and Sub Mini versions. Sounds amazing. I don’t really notice a difference when using the Bright switch so I just leave it on all the time. $140 shipped.

**SOLD** Shift-Line A+ CabZone LE. This comes with a small little flash card thingy that you use to load IR’s onto the CabZone so you’re good to go. Easy to use with no latency. $75 shipped.

**SOLD** Broughton Low Pass Filter. Great utility pedal. Fizz free zone. $75 shipped.

**SOLD** Broughton Fliptop Boost. It’s officially on the Archive page, folks. Grab this one fast. Literally tested and then put back in the box and into a drawer after purchasing new. $125 shipped.

**SOLD** PolyTune 2 Mini. Fast and accurate. ‘Nuff said. $50 shipped.

**SOLD** Empress Bass Compressor. Yes, THAT bass compressor. Quiet as a mouse with a new ribbon cable installed. Purchased new and used lightly. $200 shipped.

**SOLD** MXR Bass Octave Deluxe. I’ve had this for a few years. Sounds great and functions great, but is cosmetically a little dinged up. How about $75 shipped?

164B5834-098F-4C6D-877F-4713E09894A1.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    catcauphonic, ErikP.Bass, R&B and 6 others like this.
  2. berman3313

berman3313 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    How about great seller and great prices??!! -wow!

3. darkbass

darkbass Gold Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    PM'd

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  4. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Don’t hesitate folks. Great seller and awesome gear.

Mr. Business and The Diaper Geni like this.
  5. SlowpokeJoe

SlowpokeJoe Supporting Member

The Empress Bass Comp is excellent

6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    The Grace Alix is one of my favorite preamps. It's become my go to. You won't find a better price anywhere!

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Awesome!

8. The Diaper Geni

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Thanks guys!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  9. mordechai

mordechai

Dec 8, 2007
    Blaine, WA
    pm'ed on that sushi box :bassist:

10. SlowpokeJoe

What’s the story with the two frequency ranges in the Alix’s “Mid Hz” knob?

11. The Diaper Geni

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio

From the manual: “The mid range section of ALiX’s equalizer is fully parametric, which enables you control the mid range gain, frequency and Q independently. The range of these controls are:

Gain = +/- 12dB,

Freq range LO setting = 70Hz – 880Hz

Freq range HI setting = 670Hz – 8.0kHz

Q = .5 – 5

The frequency range can be switched between the LO and HI settings via the left side panel DIP switch locations. With these two available ranges, the over all range of the mid controls is very wide, which enables targeting of specific sonic areas of a multitude of instrument or pickup types.”

SlowpokeJoe likes this.
  12. SlowpokeJoe

Thanks!

13. The Diaper Geni

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Sure!

It’s a very versatile and easy to dial in EQ. But I’m biased. :smug:

14. wheelsup247

wheelsup247 Wherever You Go, There You Are. Wear it low. Gold Supporting Member

PM’d on Grace Designs Alix

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021