Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Post your Ctrl V

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Corbis, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Corbis

Corbis Guest

Feb 19, 2003
    Wamego KS
    Here's a little game. I don't think its been done. Post your Control V.

Here's mine.
    Optical Atrophy

I guess I was spell checking.

2. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    werwww.jpg

Some girl sent me her picture on IM tonight and I had to copy and paste the name back to her when she asked which one she sent me. haha funny thread this is gonna be. Good idea man. :)

Jake

3. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    RoadReady Mesa Bass 400+

I was moving some stuff around in my profile earlier tonight.

4. well...the rec skate tomorrow is 115-245

that's mine. i was typing it in an instant message, but the person asked another question, so i copied it, answered the other question, then pasted and sent. i hope there's some good ones coming up.

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    my control v was not text.. i was working on img (logo for my site)

I cant post it here... :eyebrow: some people might not like it too much:) its on my site though :)

Its a dog dress :/ :eyebrow:

Cheers

6. elros

elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Norway
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
  7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Whafrodamus: Fetus.

(lol)

8. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I have a used Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub, (Recreation of his '64 Precision bass). It has the 1.75" P-Bass width at the nut, a D-Tuner and is in nice shape, with a brand new Lakland gigbag. Black, maple board... Your choice of pickguards, (Aged white or tortoise). Has a small indentaion on the front, and a little discoloration on the back of the neck, (It's been played because it's a nice bass!) So, it lists for $1,250, + $120 for the d-tuner, + $90 for the gigbag. Make me a reasonable offer if interested, YOU TELL ME WHAT IT'S WORTH TO YOU. These really are nice basses!

copy of an ad from bassgear.com that I was emailing a dude about... can't tell what's on my mind, can you!

P@

9. PunkerTrav

PunkerTrav

Jul 18, 2001
    Canada & USA
    nosotros le adoramos

10. the stupidest thing you've done

Was answering a million questions over at the Nut.

11. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    It looks like I'm coming back to Calgary on Wednesday night so I could pick it up myself.

Part of an email I'm sending to a person selling cd's. I'm getting 11 cd's for $35. SCORE!

12. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    ^ Nothing... I just turned the machine on a few minutes ago :p