Post your most recent release!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by PennyroyalWe, Jun 3, 2021.

1. PennyroyalWe

PennyroyalWe

Sep 2, 2018
    Oregon
    I’m sure this has been done many times, but doesn’t hurt to refresh the list. Just like the title says, drop a link to your most recent release (album/EP/single), if you’d like. Please limit it to one, your most recent, so it’s not a thread filled with 30 links from each person cataloging their entire playing career.

LBS-bass likes this.
  2. PennyroyalWe

PennyroyalWe

Sep 2, 2018
    Oregon
    I’ll start things off.
    This is my band’s latest EP, and my most recently released recording. I’m the singer/songwriter/rhythm guitarist in this group.

I’m finally in a band where I’m now a bassist again, but we haven’t released anything yet.

LBS-bass and Craigmartini like this.
  3. waveman

waveman

Sep 25, 2008
    Craigmartini and PennyroyalWe like this.
  4. PennyroyalWe

PennyroyalWe

Sep 2, 2018
    Oregon
    waveman likes this.
  5. The Owl

The Owl

Aug 14, 2005
    GA
    Most recent for me

6. PennyroyalWe

PennyroyalWe

Sep 2, 2018
    Oregon
    Seems like a fun band, lots of stylistic changes and a healthy dose of dissonance.

The Owl likes this.
  7. NoiseNinja

NoiseNinja Experimental-psychedelic-ambient-noise-drone Inactive

Feb 23, 2011
    Denmark
    With my main solo musical project "Fjernsind", which genre wise is something along more or less experimental dark drone/ambient with some noise elements as well.

Well, only released through Bandcamp, but this single:

This is the most recent release, a full length album, I had out on various online digital music streaming services and stores, but didn't pay the yearly fee to keep it up, so it was removed, as I am working on yet another revisited version of the album at the moment :

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  8. Felix Lopez

Felix Lopez Mettā

May 15, 2018
  9. RedMoses

RedMoses

Jul 4, 2012
    NYC
    Recorded and mixed by me. Mastered by Phil Duke.

10. PennyroyalWe

PennyroyalWe

Sep 2, 2018
    Oregon
    Nice. Gives me some Amy Winehouse & Lake Street Dive vibes.

LBS-bass and RedMoses like this.
  11. beatmachine pro

beatmachine pro

Jun 13, 2021
  12. I did mostly bass, synths, drums on this. I did some of the vocals, accordion, cello, guitars. Bass is rather simple bleh. I am not really a drummer so I had to do many takes to nail those. Ate into my time.

13. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    Pre-release, but it's finally pretty much done, and I made a playlist.

This is the track list for my upcoming four song EP which will be entitled "Songs for the Black Hole." I have a few tweaks to do, but these mixes are very close to final. The artwork also needs to be finalized, and then I can distribute this for streaming.

In the meantime, I hope a few of you will enjoy this pre-release version of my EP. I have so many people here to thank for so many things; can't name them all. Some folks helped me get off my butt and realize that I could actually do this, some folks here gave me encouragement when I started thinking it was pointless, some folks were cheerleaders and some gave me other sorts of inspiration, but this community has played a huge part in getting this far.

The title, by the way, is what I always said happens with independently produced music. I know many here understand. They may well end up in the black hole, but at least now someone will have the chance to enjoy them.

Felix Lopez likes this.
  14. Jaycat

Jaycat

Sep 8, 2018

LBS-bass likes this.
  15. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    I always love your stuff! Fabulous band.

The Owl likes this.
  16. Felix Lopez

Felix Lopez Mettā

May 15, 2018

17. we just released our 5th full length LP a little while ago.

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 20, 2022