1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Principal of Chicago Civic?

Discussion in 'Orchestral Auditions [DB]' started by kingdynamo, Sep 4, 2008.

1. kingdynamo

kingdynamo

Sep 25, 2006
    any news?

2. koricancowboy

koricancowboy Ausberto Acevedo Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2003
    chicago
  3. anonymous12251111

anonymous12251111 Banned

Apr 6, 2007
  4. kingdynamo

kingdynamo

Sep 25, 2006
    Congrats to Brian Bonnell!

5. Spiccatta5000

Spiccatta5000

Feb 26, 2007
    Who the hell is Edward Merritt?

6. kingdynamo

kingdynamo

Sep 25, 2006
    I know Ed Merrit, he has lived in Chicago his whole life- not surprised to see his name there

7. Spiccatta5000

Spiccatta5000

Feb 26, 2007
    so is he really old and out of tune? I mean is he gonna kill over soon so I can take his spot? :hyper:

8. Ted Merritt

Ted Merritt

Feb 4, 2008
    I am Edward Merritt. I go by Ted. Henry Chen and I are Co-Principals, not Brian Bonnell; that list is alphabetical. I am from Pittsburgh, PA, not Chicago. I studied with Jeff Turner in high school then went to Rice with Paul Ellison for undergrad and now I'm at Northwestern with Peter Lloyd for graduate school.

9. bigjaybird

bigjaybird

Oct 7, 2008
    Ted, relax....you know I love you. I'm coming to Chicago to play for Peter soon.....gotta hang (you know what I'm talking about....)

10. I know this "ted" character. I thought he was a fiddle player from the Nashville area. Strange. I guess a lot of people are switching to bass now.

11. clarkdbro

clarkdbro

Nov 27, 2005
    Ted Rules, Brian Rules, I'm sure the rest of you rule, I just don't know you...POUND POUND POUND!

12. Spiccatta5000

Spiccatta5000

Feb 26, 2007
    Is this Ted guy serious? I had a fantasy scenario once that Ted was in.... but thats about it. He didn't use pops in my fantasy.:meh:

13. 19bassman70

19bassman70

Jan 18, 2008
    Why aren't these in order by date?