1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Problems with Markbass trial software

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by cassius987, Apr 23, 2010.

1. cassius987

cassius987 Banned

Apr 20, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Hope this is in the right section.

I installed the free trial of Mark Studio 1 by Markbass only to find that every time I start up GarageBand it says, "An error occurred with Audio Unit plugin Mark Studio 1, the software may need updating." Okay... well I guess I should uninstall the software or update it. However, the software is up to date (I confirmed) so I have to uninstall. The weird thing is that there is no visible trace of the downloaded/installed file anywhere other than the downloads folder and that's just for the installer. I can't find a plugins folder or anything to get rid of this nuisance... any help?

If this were Logic I am supposed to find the file in Library>Audio>Plug-Ins>Components but the file is not there.

EDIT: There are two "Libary...Component" paths on Mac OS X 10.6, some of you may have already known this but one is User and one is HD. The file was under the User path... feel free to delete thread if no one will benefit from this any longer.

2. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    Now's the time to try out Markbass's customer support.
    I bet they get right back to you. No sense buying software if they don't provide good support.

3. bassike

bassike

Apr 24, 2008
    Montreal
    I have not been able to find any tutorials.

I did install mine today and I couldnt get it to work, so I uninstalled it and i'll try tomorrow.