1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pulled the trigger = GK 210 & 115RBH

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bottom Feeder, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder encridublee smatr

Nov 22, 2004
    Huntington Beach, CA
    So I went ahead and ordered the 210 RBH and 115RBH today from www.rmcaudio.com . I play thru a 1001RBII so it seemed logical to utilize the bi-amp feature.
    From what I have read, I should be happy with this rig. I like the fact that I can schlep the 210 to smaller gigs or the entire rig for when I can't get our guitarist to turn down.
    Only a very brief and quiet test run in a store but I understand that this rig will be great for cutting thru the mix live. My Ampeg 410 seems to get kinda muddy and was havin trouble getting a good clear sound (prolly cuz the guitarist is walkin all over the frequencies).
    Thanks to all who have contributed to the threads on this site, as it has helped me make my decision.:D

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I love GK, and I use them with bright and punchy cabs. A hartke and an ampeg 4x8. They are fantastic. One of these days, I'll try a 410 cab from them and see if I like it.