1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Question about recording on a Android.

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by TUEP, Jun 21, 2017.

1. TUEP

TUEP

Apr 8, 2007
    Was wondering if there are any apps that I can download that is bass friendly. The free one I tried called "BandLab" picks up more sting noise than the actual bass. Any suggestions?

2. RickyT

RickyT

May 29, 2015
    Dee Why
    If you're down for spending a bit to get a much much better quality recording look at the TC Electronic Wiretap pedal. It will record up to 8hrs and the best part is you can blue tooth from the pedal to your phone. There is a Wiretap app that you can transfer stuff from the pedal then you can easily email the stuff to whoever needs it.

Best pedal I've bought this year.

TUEP likes this.
  3. Ulf_Hansson

Ulf_Hansson

Apr 15, 2014
    What are you recording through? Mic, line jack or an USB I/0?

The app you use shouldn't really make much difference to the sound quality (with sensible settings and if you are careful with the levels).

4. SteveBass5

SteveBass5 It all sounds the same, It's all one song! Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Audio evolution question!
    I need to use my Samsung tablet no laptop available. Would I be able to import tracks that are emailed to me. Lay my part down and send them back?
    I plan to use a Phil Jones big head to do this. It has the USB port.
    Thanks

5. TUEP

TUEP

Apr 8, 2007
    Thanks for the info. I will check that out.

RickyT likes this.